Tim sings –Little Boxes (Malvina Reynolds.)
Tim, why are you singing about boxes?
- Tim thinking about boxes left over from moving.
- Is fun to play with boxes.
How do you play with a box?
- Well, sometimes Tim likes to crawl into boxes like kitty. They like boxes too.
- You know what?
- I’m gonna tell you my favorite box games.
What box games do you like best, Tim?
- Tim likes to open up two big boxes and tape them together. I ask Ellen to cut holes in them for window so Tim can have play house. Tim decorate inside house-box with markers.
That sounds like fun, Tim. What else do you like to do with boxes?
- Oh, Tim love science, so Tim does experiments with boxes.
What kind of science can you do with a box, Tim?
- Ooh! Tim takes two boxes, one tall and one short. Then Ellen tapes a flat bridge between them so Tim has a ramp.
Why do you need a ramp, Tim?
- So Tim can roll different things down. See how fast or slow things go.
- You know what?
No, what, Tim.
- Once Tim put apple and banana on ramp. Apple rolled but banana stayed. Made Tim sad.
What did you do, Tim?
- Tim put the banana on a toy truck. HA Ha Ha. Then it rolled.
Wow, Tim, you know your stuff. How did you get so smart?
- Well, I may just be a sock puppet, but I pay attention. More about play is in Ellen’s book. See, this one here. Good stuff in here. Gotta go.
- If anyone has questions for Tim, go to ellenbuikema.com Ask Ellen, she answers. Tim just spokes puppet. HA HA HA .
- Bye Bye.
- I love YouTube!
Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I&1;#278ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.
Write what you feel passionate about. Your writing will flow easier if you do. Many people try to post monthly, or weekly. Consistency is good. I have to admit that I am not always consistent with the timing of the blogs. As a mom I was consistent, that helped a great deal . Also, I do a fair amount of research as there is no way to know everything. 🙂 I am pleased to know that you are enjoying the blog posts! Sock Puppet Tim will be doing author visits with me in southern California next week. The kiddos love Tim, maybe because he is nutty! Sign up for the blog if you haven’t already done so. Send me a link to your blog. I am happy to reciprocate.